Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Training to a complete halt

So training peeps I am not sure what is happening to me but I am positive, My back ache is immense I can’t breathe properly but Keep my heart strong just below my cortex my whole core section is in pain I am not sure if it is from the cycle accident or maybe an effect of the flu I have decided to postpone all my training efforts until I feel better I have also calculated that for me to go and study what I wish to study that I will require two earn an extra 8000 Rands every month if I wish to complete my studies so that will also take some time my training will still remain one of the main sections in my head but wish me luck and let’s get big (let’s get well first ). So I will update you on on some of my thoughts as the course of the week progresses and I I start to feel better from a little cough and sneeze on my side I bid you a good week ahead and may this week be the one you all gain the most muscle ever, keep pushing the iron.


No comments: