Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ouch It is Hurting

So My Training Peeps bad news I havent been training since monday I was in a little self Accident monday morning on my way to work I went to the garage refuled and on my way (Very Wet road) at about 60-70Kmh as I was breaking the fornt wheel locked and flipped the Scooter over I have a little gouche on my knee but the the bump really knocked my knee and I struggle to bend it. The Dr says its fine but it will take a few days. Its still slightly swollen and (its censored) Sore, then my wrist again yep the one the dog bit middle last year again this time just very stiff. and the general Back and neck aches from adrenaline and pulling tight or something but no worries I will prevail I wont be training anything until perhaps next week so peeps check in again I will reach my goals even if I have nothing I will always have myself and thats worth building up.

I will take some pics tonight only th knee is vissible the neck and wrist is only sore (stiff muscles)

No comments: