Thursday, August 20, 2009

Training Freaks Let’s get heavy

So like I said a long time now I am struggling to fit the training into all the other spaces I have so when I have a chance I get to do some other strength training exercises to do what I do is play around with stuff that is very heavy without hurting myself (Luckily) but yeah I try and keep moving the muscles as much as possible I am really going to get transport for myself soon as this early at the office late at home is getting to me, But I will change it so back to the training I am getting into training again every day after the hand the break was too nice and starting is a bit harder but now I am on full mental force to start.

So today lets look at what other means I use to train my father has a Gardening service company and when I have some off time on the weekends I move some of his equipment around for him I train my calves, and a little bit of my legs with a not that heavy trailer which is a lot of steel I added my son to make it slightly heavier

It’s heavy enough for me not to be able to pick it up with my arms

I also trained my Lats with this other trailer full of branches from the weeks work it was heavy and doing lats you play with your backs health so I try not overdo it here (Hectic Workout)

For the pull ups I have now added a new weight dimension I hang a 25KG +/- 50 Pounds Water can around my neck and do pull ups like that. It works well eventually I would like to use 50KG (100Pounds)

And I also want to later on use the calve trailer as a leg press type unit and I can add weight on top well guys I will post some more pics as I get back into shape and some tips coming again soon

Keep lifting

No comments: