Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Another update

So how is the training going very tough but very well refocused and re engaged I must say . . .I am training drop sets on the same old program as always just to make some new strength gains and try and keep the constant belly rising down a bit I am gaining plus or minus about 1.5kg's a month which is not bad but I must say the belly is bulging a tad and I must get some proper stomach nutrition in to handle the bulk loads as she is suffering a tad and only a few months left of bulking I will start dieting down in July and get ripped for December lets see how that goes (that's the plan for now it might change again you never know!)

Well here some pics I have almost lost all vascularity in the flood of carbs all around I do about 4000-6000 calories a day and round 400gsm of protein a day I will slowly start de carbing in June and switch over to light weight whey protein and chicken mmmm cant wait (lol) for now I m doing cardio every other day but might loose it completely until June to add as much weight as possible


Bi's is coming slowly but with the higher weight the thickness is improving but no! peaks Ill do some peak work later in the year as i get vascular again and diet down. . .


After all the issues with the tears and fusion my back is definitely still doing the best 9I have to go buy more weights soon. . .(I am training down my front delts and increasing rear delt work to try and pull my rotator cuff back in place and its slowly starting to work)


Lats is always difficult they can handle immense pressure now but still scared for another tear in time it will get better and better as I slowly climb over the 120kg mark 


Chest is finally starting to shape again as I start implementing more load after the still struggling rotator cuff issue "school Fees" for growing to much front delt to quickly but well on its way. . .

Well thats me sorry for not posting much as I get fatter and fatter I tend to take less and less pics and post less and less come winter it will improve as I start dieting down (If I acheive my goal weight to diet down from lets see)

Keep training keep smart calculate lan and action your resolves keep pushing harder and harder it is insane what the body can handle by grace and continued good work on each little part !

No comments: