Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Getting back to normal again

Hello Iron peeps so I have had the back tear the shoulder rotatory cuff issue the little issue of a fused lower vertebrae and all I have to say is what ever my knees hurt now and then my wrist suffer and I have stretch my lat yeah issues and issues feeling tired more than I think I am supposed to but all in all with all that said I have never felt better pushing harder and getting stronger its the most difficult en devour I have ever tried and I must admit I am addicted to training, things go through my head like how can I get better what can I do to gain more weight what will the future hold if I continue and continue hopefully some magic so with another loved session approaching soon I just thought Id drop a little message keep pushing keep working at it I still think I'm small and I still think I have a long way to go but if I can anyone can and the feeling is the best so stick to it and get better. . .

No comments: