Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back in the saddle again

Well hello there iron peeps (posting on the go here!) so if its not as good as normally please bare with me. You know you have to give technology a go sometimes . . . So I still have a little runny nose but I started training again. For the first time in a year I did the normal bench and ouch no luck it hurts the shoulder so much I guess that's it for benching normal. And that used to be my favorite exercise.

So I just started again I have updated my training program from last time not sure if I ever posted it (3 day split with a 5set drop plate mentality x 3)

So my diet has also substantially changed in the last weeks I decided its time to eat right. So without going into too much details as there are so many little things but I am doing +\- 50grams of protein every 2 hours and not from shakes real protein and with that I have to burn off round about 6000 calories (yeah its a bit high) I know but let's see where it goes. I will start doing measurements and checks where possible to see what happens.

Well that's me for now here is the last training pics will post some more and go into more details soon..


Abs are slowly starting to show and now I am increasing my diet so much. Lets see what happens.


Bicep getting nice and full very soon

No comments: