Monday, April 29, 2013

Off season . . .

So my so called off season is in full swing eating probably twice or three times more than usual and I'm feeling the full effect (Pig Status) I have already picked up a flabby kilo in three days lol "cookies and cream" yeah

Not really just the mass flavor not real cookies and cream but yeah I gain quickly on high carbs still trying to keep it slightly in control I promise I have finally made it to the 20 minute mark on the cardio lol , yes its hard and I feel heavy and there is only another 3 months and 3 weeks to go . . .My shoulder acted up severely again as I am pushing heavier and heavier my chest is suffering immensely from the light weight I have to use for the rotator cuff problem. I still have a good vascular show but it will also diminish as the carbs start getting high lets see maybe I loose it and start doing hour and half cardio sessions. . .not soon four months . . .

So yeah training is going well except for chest already pushed a few boundaries and going well . . .I promised no pics but do have a few to show how quickly carbs take effect. . .


Current vascularity which shall probably go down a bit as I enter month two and three of the off season, lets see what happens I hope to ad a bit of volume every where before I start trimming down seriously again in the sweeter season September. . .


Belly already pushing out quite a bit (I promise I didn't accentuate it at all , but I can already feel the change in my body gaining some much needed volumizing. . .

So sorry for the rather fragmented update will be back in the coming days to update you on getting better and the more it changes as I get into the full swing of eating more and more reaching for the next goal. . .




No comments: