Saturday, March 23, 2013

Slowly climbing again

So after a massive lay off of training I started again yesterday (slowly and easily) which is harder than you think to try and curb this shoulder tendinitis or what ever . . . .Still no chest training nor shoulders but i was able to do Bi's tri's traps quads abs and calves and of course fore arms. . .So I will feel the shoulder tomorrow as I attempt to train chest, shoulders and back all things that will test the repair of the past two weeks please hold thumbs for me as I will go slow and light I promise. . . .

I foresee that this is the last problem I will have this year last year the back which haven't been giving problems at all and the wrist joints now the shoulder . . But I suppose all in all not bad nothing serious . .By Grace. . .I have had to alter my training so much with the niggles that I someday feel like I am not training effectively but in due course I am sure I am also doing a 20 minute session of stairs every day now so hopefully i will burn all the extra calories off that I am taking in each day as I try to gain some more mass I am still a lightweight baby lol. . .but all in good time reaching and stretching for the elusive 120kg target. . .

So in time I will share my fragmented training regime as soon as I have nailed it down to a tee its still very vague and make it up as I go for now until intensity is up to scratch again . . .So here's some pics of the last two days training sessions. . .


This is the shoulder that didn't want to comply (Looks very flat at this pic I couldnt put my hand on my hips as it was to sore) but all in good time man it will feel hearts desire and get back in line just a matter of time . . .


yeah skinny little arms they need to really get real but the time off didn't really help at all chest also went from looking  up to completely looking down bugger. . .


The Biceps trim is looking better and better but the volume man come on more pushing and loads more tri work looking a bit flat here


Nah loads of work required . . .

well that's me peeps I will check and report on the progress again soon I am gaining little by little every week by week and will hopefully start feeling better about the results soon Its still much better than where I come from so long ago but now to focus plan and make the gains necessary to get to where I need to be . . .

No comments: