Thursday, February 25, 2010

Iron Peeps What a last few Weeks

The last two or three weeks has been quite horrendous my mind just wasn’t ready for all the *%$# that has gone on in the last three or so weeks so I have not trained and are slowly starting to get my mind right again Like I have posted before you have to make sure your mind is in the right place. I started slowly the day before yesterday and hopefully will be back after the sickness by next week not to 100 percent efficiency yet but at least 50-70% let’s see.

I also started building my own little outside heavy weights for my Biceps I have used two Garage Door Weights (26Kgs [57.5Pounds]) Each so it’s a bit of a strain now but working like a dream with a short bar see how I’m sweating here doing my arms with my new found 52Kgs (114 Pound) Bicep thriller.

No comments: