Tuesday, November 17, 2009

UP YOUR GAME

So hello Body Fans long time that I haven’t posted but not to worry I have been training and man its hard, We all know that without handwork you will not get good results. So let me just update you I have been using slightly lighter weight the last week or three weeks “since I Posted Last” But now it is time to up the game so I will reduce (for now) my amount of reps and push up the amount of weight I want to get some power NOW! And I am not afraid to push for it below is the main structure I am still using on a 4 days routine 3 ball blasting (I do it in 20mins) sessions and then a once a week 1 rep max test,

*(not confirmed weight just estimated)

Tip for today

If you want results work heavy but neat, What do I mean Use as heavy as possible weight exceed your plateaus with heavy weight every rep must be hard and that way you will definitely super-increase your size and power

No comments: